Merit Badge Counselors

Send an email request to Mrs. Larson or Mr. Lynch to receive a full Troop 71 Merit Badge Counselor listing.

Forms - Health

1.) CLICK HERE for the Annual Health and Medical Record Forms

Quick guidance - Scouts in Troop 71 will need:

- Part A & B from every Scout.
- Part C (plus Parts A and B) from every Scout that participates in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours or when the nature of the activity is strenuous and demanding.
- Part D (plus Parts A, B and C) from any Scout participating in a High-Adventure base program (example: Philmont & Sea Base)

2.) CLICK HERE for the Medication Card Form for Camp Long Lake.

3.) CLICK HERE for the Dietary Special Request Form for Camp Long Lake.